The same was the case when first smartphones were found. Now, everybody has smart phones in their own pockets.
What folks do not have is a watch-cellphone.
Similar to smartphones, Android OS appears to dominate the watch-phone market at the same time. The watch-phone has been in the news a lot lately. You’ve heard of its attributes, its reviews have been read by you and you’ve learned from that tech-crazy friend of yours about its abilities. Now you might be wondering whether to purchase it or not. After all, how can you know how much of the praise it has received is true? We make your job simple – here we divide the wheat from the chaff and tell you five reasons why we think you want – no, wait, desire – a watch-phone.
1. Well, it is not just a watch-cellphone. You can actually utilize it as a practical phone. It is possible to either couple it to utilize it as mobile or you can use it hands-free, too, because it has a built-in mike in addition to loudspeakers.
2. Next, it’s a camera. What’s more, you’ll be able to click pictures also.
3. Thirdly, you should adore this because no modern device is complete shouldn’t allow you to belt out your favorite music. The watch-mobile scores in this area at the same time. You may also use it for music and videos. It has a multimedia player, a music recorder that is mp3 and mp4 video abilities. Music also can be played through stereo Bluetooth abilities.
4. More, many of these devices also have a USB right inside it (no chance of losing the USB connector this time, like you consistently lose the one with your cell phone).
5. By the end, it’s trendy. You really get to wear a camera, a phone, a watch, a multimedia player and a USB connector all on your wrist at the same time. To put it frankly, what more could you want?